[Mixtape] Human Hustle Entertainment & North Coast Beats present: The Hip Hop Meltdown Mixtape Vol. 1
HIP HOP MELTDOWN MIXTAPE SERIES
Q: WAT IS THE HHMD MIXTAPE??
A:Human Hustle Entertainment & North Coast Beat’s Producer/Engineer/Artist, J Pad the Juggernaught are collaborating in efforts to bring the world some of the hottest Pittsburgh music together on the same mixtape!!! This mixtape series will be supported by many sponsors and blogs in the city.
We will be releasing another volume at 4:20PM EST on the first Monday of each month so dont worry there will be plenty of songs to come if we missed your favorite song on the last one!
Q: WAT IS THE HHMD MIXTAPE VOL 1 & WHO WILL BE FEATURED ON IT?
A: The Hip Hop Meltdown Mixtape Volume 1 is a hand picked selection of artists songs that we feel reflects the diverse nature of Pittsburgh Hip Hop. Some of the songs we wanted to place on the mixtape we couldnt get clearances for but hope to get them cleared to use in the future.
2) Moola Gang – Role Model
3) Freezy – Zaammm
4) Gang C ft Gillie The Kid – PA
5) Beedie ft Gene Stovall – Dolo
6) Divine Seven – Visionary
7) PK Poo, 4Pound, Tristan, & Scoot – Im On (Mon Valley Remix)
8) Lay Lanski – All I Do
9) Tolly – Smokin Sumthin
10) Middi Ft Fam Ross and Mc Cue – California Dreams
11) Frzy – Niggaz In Pittsburgh
12) Marly ft Romy — All Dressed Up
13) Flyguy ft C Buck – Pants Size
14) LIBK – LIBK
15) Palermo Stone – Party All Night
16) Human HustleEnt. – What It Get Like
17) Tay Loc ft Hawk Junya, Trigga Trillz, & Mendo – Im From Pittsburgh