[ Event ] The Declaration of Independents Tour (Tour Update)
Sign Up Information
[Inland Empire and Surrounding Areas] – June 21 (2 SLOTS LEFT)
[Sacramento and Surrounding Areas] – July 7 (2 SLOTS LEFT)
[Fresno and Surrounding Areas] – Aug 1 (3 SLOTS LEFT)
We have secured dates in the listed areas. If these locations works for you please continue.
If you are receiving this email it’s because you filled out the artist form to perform on the#DOITour. Thank you. Being indie, we try to be as efficient as possible but due to the huge response we have had to try and make sure we respond to everyone and give everyone a fair chance so thank you for your patience.
The #DOITour will consist of headliners, contestants, and openers. Our headliners have been chosen by The Indie Entertainment Summit (IES). The openers will be selected by the promoters. The contestants on the other hand, are you!
In an attempt to assist in independent growth, we have worked out deals with IES and numerous independent companies to give all contestants something to further their career with.
Just for being a contestant, you will receive: (Valued at $250 +)
- Promotion through the entire #DOITour network of media partners
- Blog placement on JooseBoxxBlog
- Discounted entry into IES ($99 – All Access Pass | Originally $199 and up)
- Featured article on the #DOITOUR section on www.firstdirt.com
- Sponsor Giveaways
- Plus more TBA!
The winners from each show will receive: (Valued at $2,000 +)
- Interview on KCSF (San Francisco) + 1 track airplay
- Interview on Wigginnout Radio (Los Angeles) + 1 track airplay
- Featured 15 min performance at IES (Los Angeles | August 6-9)
- Interview on Adrenaline Radio (Los Angeles)
- Blog placement on Face2Face The Magazine
- Graphic design work from Rumor Media
- Featured Print Interview on GroundSounds Music Blog + an exclusiveGroundSounds Watch
- Placement on I Still Love Her Music Blog + Email Blast
- Possible placement on the #DOITour 2015
- Social media blast from The Bar Exam – ATL
- Entered into Grand Prize selection process
- Plus more TBA!
The GRAND PRIZE winner will receive: (Valued at $3,000 +)
- All expenses paid trip to IES (August 6 – 9, 2014 | North Hollywood, CA)
- Exclusive Interview with Founder of IES Jay Warsinski (Aired on The Road To Hollywood (Web Series))
- Featured on the #DOITOUR section on www.firstdirt.com as winner of DOI Tour Competition 2014
- A feature with a #DOITour artist
- Secured placement as headliner on the #DOITour 2015
- Exclusive Premiere of artist’ next single/video on GroundSounds Music Blog
- Full written review of next EP/Album on GroundSounds Music Blog
- Featured placement on Face2Face The Magazine
- Plus more TBA!
The sign up fee is $100. This is a first come first serve opportunity. We only have 3 slots open for each location. If you want to move forward and lock your slot in please send the payment to First Dirt PayPal Account: email@example.com. Once we receive your payment we will contact you to get any other info and to finalize your slot. (Once funds have been submitted and the flyer has been made there is no refund. Please take this into consideration before you commit. If the tour feels that you are not a suitable fit for the tour, your money will be refunded.)
Keep in mind: if you pay for an opportunity to open for a big name you will get the notoriety but you won’t get any added promotion. Considering you will get an enormous amount of promotion and an opportunity to expand your network and fan base, we feel that this is a better value.
You will be judged on your performance, crowd response, song selection, stage presence, and interaction based on a 1-10 point system for each category. The Judges will range from industry professionals to local celebrities and fellow independent artists and business people.
We look forward to building with you. We have a strong independent network and can’t wait to get you plugged in.
The First Dirt Family
We are locking in more dates in more cities as we speak so please be patient as more cities will open up very soon.
For more information on how to perform on or be a sponsor of ‘The Declaration of Independents Tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.